|Sleeves per carton||40|
|Units per sleeve||50|
|Carton Size LxWxH (cm)||51.0 x 34.0 x 38.5|
|Carton gross weight (kg)||9.000000|
|Lining/coating||Bioplastic – Ingeoâ„¢ PLA|
|Inks||Food Contact Safe Inks|
|Brim fill capacity (ml)||120|
|Dimensions top LxW (mm)||62.8×62.8|
|Dimensions base LxW (mm)||41×41|
|Product weight (g)||4.0|
|Thickness||228gsm + 35gsm PLA|
|Use||Hot and cold|
|Quality product certified||ISO 9001|
|Factory food safety certified||BRC, HACCP|
|Industrially compostable||Certified to AS4736 Australian Standards, Certified to EN13432 European Standard|
- BioCups are made from premium paperboard lined with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our paper cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- Our sustainable takeaway cups are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- Our disposable coffee cups with lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- These takeaway coffee cups are designed to be commercially composted as part of the circular economy. They are certified industrially compostable to Australian standards (AS4736) and European standards (EN13432).
- Deciding between single wall and double wall coffee cups? Learn about the difference between single wall and double wall cups.
- Custom coffee cups are our speciality! We offer free printing for orders above 50,000 units/size.