|Sleeves per carton||10|
|Units per sleeve||50|
|Carton Size LxWxH (cm)||56.5 x 40.5 x 47.0|
|Carton gross weight (kg)||9.500000|
|Raw material||Plastic – PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|Dimensions top LxW (mm)||230×130|
|Dimensions base LxW (mm)||180×80|
|Product weight (g)||16.0|
|Use||Hot and cold|
|Mould fees||Yes – see custom packaging|
|Environmental production certified||ISO 14001|
|Quality product certified||ISO 9001|
|Factory food safety certified||BRC, HACCP|
|Corporate social accreditation||BSCI, SMETA|
|Recyclable||Yes – In The Paper Recycling if Not Contaminated With Food|
- Our plant fibre takeaway food containers are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted from sugarcane refining (that would otherwise be burned).
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane food containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- These disposable food containers are grease and water-resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- These sugarcane bagasse containers are microwave safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins. They are refrigerator and freezer friendly but please test freezer applications to see if it suits your product. Note: the matching PET, PP nor PLA lids are not microwave or oven-safe.
- PET & PP lids are made from conventional plastic and are non compostable. our bioplastic PLA lids are made from Ingeo™ and certified industrially compostabe (AS4736).
- Sugarcane products are suitable for home composting and certified carbon neutral.
- We can work with you to design your own custom moulded sugarcane pulp packaging – minimum order quantities 50,000 units/size.
- The premium octa takeaway design offers an 8-point lock that makes the PET lids a lot more secure than most takeaway containers. They are sturdy and stackable to simplify storage and service, and they have easy-grip edges for an effortless transport