|Sleeves per carton||4|
|Units per sleeve||50|
|Carton Size LxWxH (cm)||50.0 x 34.0 x 41.5|
|Carton gross weight (kg)||7.400000|
|Raw material||Paper – FSC™ Mix certified paper|
|Lining/coating||Bioplastic – Ingeoâ„¢ PLA|
|Window material||Bioplastic – PLA|
|Inks||Food Contact Safe Inks|
|Brim fill capacity (ml)||1338|
|Dimensions top LxW (mm)||171×140|
|Dimensions base LxW (mm)||152×120|
|Product weight (g)||27.5|
|Thickness||337gsm + 30gsm PLA|
|Use||Hot and cold|
|Environmental production certified||ISO 14001|
|Quality product certified||ISO 9001 pending|
|Factory food safety certified||ISO 22000|
|Corporate social accreditation||BSCI|
|Industrially compostable||Pending Certification to AS4376 Australian Standards|
- BioBoard Lunch Boxes are made from FSC™ Mix certified paper and are certified carbon neutral.
- The window and waterproof lining our disposable lunch boxes are made from Ingeo™ – a bioplastic product derived from plants, not oil. Producing this bioplastic results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces. Printed using soy or water-based inks.
- Choose bioplastic over plastic to reduce greenhouse gases by 75%.
- Our eco-friendly lunch boxes are printed with soy-based or water-based inks.
- These cardboard food boxes are printed kraft-look.
- These food containers are certified industrially compostable and are designed to be part of the circular economy.
- Our BioBoard range has a 12-month shelf-life from date-of-purchase.
- Fancy a personalised lunchbox? Custom printing is our speciality. We offer free printing for orders above 50,000 units/size.