|Sleeves per carton||2|
|Units per sleeve||250|
|Carton Size LxWxH (cm)||41.0 x 33.5 x 24.5|
|Carton gross weight (kg)||7.700000|
|Raw material||Paper – FSC™ Mix certified paper|
|Window material||Bioplastic – PLA|
|Inks||Food Contact Safe Inks|
|Brim fill capacity (ml)||528|
|Dimensions top LxW (mm)||123×72|
|Dimensions base LxW (mm)||123×72|
|Product weight (g)||14.0|
|Use||Hot and cold|
|Environmental production certified||ISO 14001|
|Quality product certified||ISO 9001 pending|
|Factory food safety certified||ISO 22000|
|Corporate social accreditation||BSCI|
|Industrially compostable||Pending Certification to AS4376 Australian Standards|
- BioBoard food boxes and cardboard food trays are made from FSC™ Recycled certified paper which means the forest-based material in this product is recycled. Recycled is much better from a material point of view: no tree has been cut, it’s re-using resources, and it fits in the circular economy. The material used to make this box is on its second life and loving it!
- These unlined takeaway food paper containers are home compostable, industrially compostable and recyclable in kerb-side recycling, if not too soiled.
- Our carry tray boxes are made from unlined and sturdy paperboard. With a convenient die-cut carry handle, they are perfect for transporting large meals.
- Our BioBoard range has a 12-month shelf life from date of purchase.
- These cardboard takeaway boxes and trays include burger box, hotdog box, french fries/chip box, takeaway meal boxes and several sizes of food trays.
- Looking for custom food boxes? Custom printing is our speciality. We offer free printing for orders above 100,000 units/size.