|Sleeves per carton||6|
|Units per sleeve||100|
|Carton Size LxWxH (cm)||35.0 x 33.0 x 29.5|
|Carton gross weight (kg)||6.400000|
|Raw material||Bagasse – Natural (80% sugarcane pulp & 20% bamboo pulp)|
|Dimensions top LxW (mm)||
|Dimensions base LxW (mm)||138×63|
|Product weight (g)||9.4|
|Use||Hot and cold|
|Mould fees||Yes – see custom packaging|
|Environmental production certified||ISO 14001|
|Quality product certified||ISO 9001|
|Factory food safety certified||BRC, HACCP|
|Corporate social accreditation||SA 8000, BSCI|
|Home compostable||Certified to AS5810 Australian standards, Certified to NF T51-800 European standards, TBC|
|Industrially compostable||Certified to AS4376 Australian Standards, Certified to EN13432 European Standard|
|Recyclable||Yes – In The Paper Recycling if Not Contaminated With Food|
- Our sushi trays with lids have sugarcane bases and plant-based bioplastic lids – which results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- Our disposable sushi tray bases are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Our bioplastic sushi tray lids have an anti-fog additive that allows for crystal clear presentation.
- These sushi takeaway containers are grease and water-resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane sushi packaging are microwave safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins. They are refrigerator and freezer friendly but please test freezer applications to see if it suits your product. Note: the matching PLA lids are not microwave or oven-safe.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range which includes the BioCane sushi tray base is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- The sushi tray bioplastic lids are certified commercially compostable to AS4736 and are designed to be part of the circular economy.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, the bioplastic lids have a 12-month shelf life from the date of purchase.
- Need custom embossed sushi boxes? We can work with you to design your own custom moulded pulp range – minimum order quantities 200,000 units/size.